These are Carol BonteKoe's Peace Corps Adventures

Friday, October 20, 2006

My class...

I literally had to stand in front of the class today and scribble on a girls hand. She had written all the answers to the exam on her hand and it "wouldn't" wash off. These kids haven't figured out like Vicotria Danielsky and I figured out in high school Spanish, just copy off the smart kid. For me that was my sister. For them there are three different choices and they still come up with prehistoriac ways of cheating that I can spot easily. Now before exams we are going to ahve to do a hand check. I don't think they realize I don't like that anymore than they do.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bet teachers cringe every time a new movie comes out with another dumb kid who figures out a new way to cheat... Be thankful your kids haven't seen all the movies we have! Remember that SAT answer stealing movie...?

Mary Ann

10:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I also recall a certain Andy on Dawson's Creek stealing the PSAT answers. At least she had the decency to fess up. In fact, I feel you should show the complete series of DC to set a good example, and you know, to teach them a little bit about canoodling and teenage angst.

Love ya,
Slutz

7:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home